We're updating the Twitter’s video Infrastructure, as of May 24, 2019, partners can no longer share clips greater than 10 minutes long to Twitter from SnappyTV. Partners will still be able to share clips up to 10 minutes in length on Twitter.
This change will not impact any 10+ minute clips shared on Twitter before May 24 and will not prevent the creation of 10+ minutes clips. Please note, you will still be able to create 10+ minute clips, download your clips (detailed step-by-step instructions below), and share to your other linked social media accounts outside of SnappyTV.
How do I download my media?
- Individual clips
- Navigate to the ‘Media’ tab in your SnappyTV account
- Search or filter for the clip you would like to download
- Click on the clip to expand additional options
- Click on the export button
- Click on the download button, right click on the quality of the clip you’d like to download and save it on your local device.
- MRSS feed
- Navigate to the ‘Account Settings’ tab in your SnappyTV account
- Click on the ‘Publish MRSS Feeds’ sub-tab
- You’ll see three options for various MRSS outputs:
- User RSS - all of the media created by you (the individual user)
- Account RSS - all of the media created by all of the users on the account you are associated to
- Channel RSS - all of the media created on specific channels you have configured in your SnappyTV account