This article is designed to help you at the point that you have a Twitter Sponsorships Program that you'll be publishing into via SnappyTV. Please contact your Partner Manager if you are not yet at this stage.
Sponsorship programs are tied to Tweets using Branding profiles. Before you can publish a Tweet into said program, you'll need to setup a Branding profile. You can do this from the 'Branding' section in LiveHub. (Please follow this guide if you're doing this for the first time).
1) Login to SnappyTV.
You will need to login with an account that has the Twitter handle associated with your Amplify campaign connected. If that Twitter account is not connected, you'll need to add it on the My Settings page.
2) Go to the Branding profile that you would like to use within the Branding section and click on the 'Details' button:
3) Click on the 'Edit' button, top right:
4) In the Twitter Settings area, there is a box allowing you to “Choose an Amplify program for this branding.” Choose this option.
5) The 'Twitter Site Username' field turns into a dropdown where you should pick the Twitter handle associated with this campaign.
* If you do not see a drop down menu at this stage, please ensure you have the correct Twitter account connected to your SnappyTV account. *
6) After you select the handle, please go ahead and select the campaign for the drop down that appears.
7) Save changes