When your company has been set up within SnappyTV it will be given a ‘Partner’ account. This is associates your company with SnappyTV. You may have been provided a login to this however typically each user will have their own ‘User’ account, associated to the ‘Partner’ account. We do not advise sharing login details.
Articles in this section
- How do I add new users to my SnappyTV Account?
- How do I add & remove users to my SnappyTV Account?
- What is the difference between a ‘Partner’ account and a ‘User’ account?
- How can I use 'Groups' to control user access permissions?
- I’ve forgotten my username, what should I do?
- How can I notify people via email when we share media from SnappyTV?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what should I do?
- Can I have access to multiple partner accounts from one user account?
- Is it possible to control the access level of certain users?