Once you have created a clip in LiveCut or uploaded an existing file to the Media section, it will stay there indefinitely. It will not be removed unless you remove it yourself.
Articles in this section
- How can I import existing Media files into SnappyTV?
- How can I upload existing videos to SnappyTV Media section?
- What can cause files to fail when uploading a file to the Media section?
- How can I import content from an MRSS feed?
- How long do clips stay in SnappyTV for?
- Can I add a watermarked logo over my clips?
- How do I convert an existing video file to an animated GIF?