SnappyTV does not currently provide you with the option to add a watermarked logo or other content over your media. This is something you would need to have applied to a live stream before it reaches SnappyTV (e.g in your CDN). For pre-recorded media, you should add this using your preferred approach before uploading to SnappyTV.
Articles in this section
- How can I import existing Media files into SnappyTV?
- How can I upload existing videos to SnappyTV Media section?
- What can cause files to fail when uploading a file to the Media section?
- How can I import content from an MRSS feed?
- How long do clips stay in SnappyTV for?
- Can I add a watermarked logo over my clips?
- How do I convert an existing video file to an animated GIF?